Product Development Manager, £25,000 per annum, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Manufacturing company based in Brandon
- To conduct sales analysis and market research within the beauty industry to ensure customer needs are fulfilled
- To research and ensure that the product cost and sale price is competitive and can challenge the market
- To take responsibility for sourcing new componentry from approved suppliers and negotiating supply terms and prices
- To establish and maintain working relationships with suppliers and to maintain awareness of supplier capabilities
- To proactively source new suppliers
- To present new ranges and concepts to customers in line with the annual development plan
- To liaise directly with customers throughout the launch schedule ensuring they are kept fully updated
- To monitor and manage the critical control path for the launch of new beauty products ensuring products launch on time and on budget.
- Previous experience within similar role
- Experience within the beauty market preferred (Skin lotion, soaps etc)
- Proven organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable