Product Development Manager (12 month FTC to cover maternity leave)
£35-40k plus relocation costs and an attractive benefits package
The Product Development Manager will manage the product development team, to oversee and support the implementation, monitoring and reporting of product development and new product development projects.
The Product Development Manager will report to the Innovation Associate Director, who will act as a mentor to support you in the role and to help maximise benefits from the learning and development opportunities that will arise.
The Product Development Manager will:
- Support a culture of innovation throughout the company
- Develop and manage the PD and NPD systems to ensure efficient and robust product development projects. Maintain full, accurate and retrievable records of projects and related project management documentation
- Develop relationships with external parties, including customers, suppliers and trade bodies to increase technical knowledge with the primary aim of identifying new product development opportunities
- Develop the project management capabilities of the PD team
- Undertake training as required to enable the necessary PD activities to be carried out
- Coordinate and drive continuous improvement in the PD function.
- Ensure the commercial and operations departments are provided with appropriate technical support.
The ideal Product Development Manager will have:
- Background technical knowledge, together with business-related or project management training and/or experience, ideally in natural sciences or similar
- Management experience
- Good IT skills in the use of Microsoft office products
- Excellent knowledge of PD systems
- Full UK/EU driving licence
This role would suit an individual with a scientific or technical background, who will enjoy leading a team. Full training is provided to enable you to settle into the role and the company.
Another key point is that you will be making a difference, playing a role in key supply chains such as the Covid-19 vaccine.
There is a possibility to work from home 3 days per week.
What you will receive in return:
- Great starting salary
- Financial assistance with relocation up to £2000
- 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days for loyalty service
- A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Company pension contributions of 5% of salary
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support and programmes
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Training and Development opportunities
- Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business
- Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
My client are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
Their passion is to be the first to develop new technological solutions that change the shape of the markets they serve creating quality and efficiency for their customers.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.
- Product Development
- Project Management Training
- Product Innovation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'