Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
· Bench top formulation development
· Assisting with day-to-day test work
· Assisting with tastings and documenting results
· Preparing samples for market research
· Assisting with sensory panels
· Keeping a detailed laboratory book and electronic records
· Ensuring stock of consumables is maintained
· Maintaining lab equipment in good working order
· Assisting with project assignments
· Assisting with off-site trials as required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· To hold a Science degree, preferably in Food Science/Food Technology or equivalent
· To have experience in working within a laboratory- ideally in a product development environment
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to work alone in the laboratory
· Health and safety awareness is essential.
· Experience with MS Office
· Good at working as part of a team
· Patient and willing to do regular repeat testing
· Friendly with a positive and can-do working attitude
· Meticulous with your work and data
· Dynamic and flexible regarding work assignments
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT42138 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job