We are currently working with an outstanding training provider based in Central London, recruiting for a Product Development Executive to join them full time on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible. The purpose of this role is working in-house to research and develop existing and new course materials for training programmes.
Salary: £24,000 - 26,000
- Support the systematic review of the company`s current courses and propose improvements
- Assist in the implementation and continual review of the administration quality & accreditation process
- Assist with research, development and market analysis of new course offerings
- Develop material that can be distributed to clients following a successful completion of training
- Assist the Data Driven Decision Making (DDDM) for product development
- Maintain filing systems - both paper and computer based
- Assist in the efficient implementation and continual review of product development and operational processes
- Quality check and format course reference material produced by trainers
- Support the development and implementation of new accreditation's or affiliations
- Support business processes, procedures and internal controls
- Work with the company`s trainers and course leaders to collaborate on mini projects
- To assist in monitoring and evaluating training programs in the company`s portfolio to ensure they are current and effective
- Qualified to degree level in Management Training, HR, History or related fields
- Ability to research and filter through relevant information into achievable outcomes
- Highly fluent in IT and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail - ability to proof read
- Working knowledge in the training industry or further education environment
- Effective decision making and organisational skills
- Outstanding ability to multitask, it is important to be able to juggle multiple task simultaneously
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for your next career opportunity with a great company then submit your application now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'