As our Product Development Controller you will be part of the senior leadership team to drive the customer agenda and effectively deliver future business planning through continuous product innovation .
This role within our Selby Site who supply numerous ambient products such as Pickles, Cooking Sauces and Condiments to many of the major retailers.
- Manage the creative process within the product development category
- Develop and coach the team to maximise their creative potential as well as offering continuous support
- Lead and implement strategic projects with the Commercial and Marketing Teams
- Build a strong relationship not only with our customers but also with internal stakeholders.
- Identify and suggest food trends to influence concept direction working with our Category teams.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced food manufacturer.
Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites within the UK we supply all of the food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our Development Team in Selby are seeking a New Product Development Controller to join them.
Employing over 750 colleagues, Selby is a site steeped in history. We are the UK’s number one manufacturer of customer private label cooking sauces and pickles. We’ve been serving our customers from our Selby site since 1914.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product recipes for customers including Aldi, Asda, Morrisons & Tesco.
To continue our success, we need more brilliant people who are just as passionate about food as we are!Main responsibilities
- Strong understanding of the principles and tools of product development and strategic management.
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Previous knowledge and experience of influencing through effective relationships with multiple stakeholders and customers
- Budget management responsibility
- Project management experience and be at ease preparing and delivering presentations.
- An opportunity to lead and deliver projects and shape the future direction for our customers
- Be at the centre of our NPD team, giving you a broad view of how the business operates and working with almost every function across the company
- A role where you can challenge and improve our processes to help leave things better than you found them
- A role that’s varied and challenging; no day is the same
- The excitement of bringing concepts to life on shelf in store working with our top customer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'