Due to great expansion plans for 2018, Revive Recruitment are supporting our client in the recruitment of two Product Development Assistants. Our Client has clients and customer across the world and with this specific position, the successful candidates will be working with their suppliers in China.
Position: Product Development Assistant
Salary: Up to £20,000 pa
This pivotal role involves working within the Product Development Team ensuring the overall maintenance and implementation of the Product Development Strategy.
Reporting to the Product Development Team Leader, you will be responsible for sourcing new suppliers globally and communicating with them on a regular basis working on the development of new products. The right candidate should be confident, a strong team player, good communicator and able to present information about their area accurately and effectively to other colleagues and to customers.
Daily, you will be establishing strong relationships with vendors that will provide you will samples of new products together with sourcing potential product suppliers. This will involve researching and searching the market. You will also be providing feedback to vendors on product samples, to order status and then also supply demands.
- This position would suit a confident Graduate in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience within a Marketing/Supplier/Buying role.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and manage your own tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, strong team player
- Good research skills and ability to analyse competitors and highlight key points to team members
- Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations for new product developments
- Available to travel as and when required
- Mandarin or Cantonese would be beneficial, but no means essential
- An excellent starting salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking
- Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break
- Kitchen facilities
Unfortunately, due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy