Product Developer £up to 35-57k Base + Bonus
South East ABJ4981
As a product developer with a life sciences/chemistry/ food science or materials background you will be joining a global R&D team, to perform product development of the various platforms of the product with an awareness for global implementation, following the NPI/Product Protocols.
As a chemist, agricultural scientist or food scientist with experience in product development you will assist with technical projects aimed at advancing the understanding of all aspects of materials used in their global first class R&D facilities.
You will deliver presentations, write technical reports, and (where appropriate) contribute to publications for internal and external communication.
- Deliver the Product Validation Plan established by the NPI (New Product Introduction) Protocols
- Creative thinking to support the Brand.
- Technical support to the Innovations group
- Lead the Design FMEAs (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) and perform the initial Design
- Validate the Developments achieve the established Quality standards and deliver against the Consumer expectations
- Provide technical support to the Deployment teams to deliver the complete product
- Conduct the Product Validation activities (e.g. FMEA, Development and Technical Review / Technical Approvals)
- Positively manage the relationship with external suppliers (e.g. Materials and Semi-Finish Goods, Manufacturing, Services, Research, etc)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified with an appropriate qualification BSc, MSc, PhD in chemistry, materials engineering, biology, food science or agricultural science.
- Experience in FMCG, food, agriculture or similar
- Demonstrated commercial competence in Product Development and Project Management
- Profound knowledge of the base elements of product i.e. blending and materials selection
- Product analysis and evaluation from Internal Sensorial validation as well as from both Quality and Quantity Consumer Tests
- Work with Global Quality, Global Strategic Supply, Product Managers, Product Stewardship
35 hours per week. Full Time. Permanent
Benefits Package Includes Pension, Bonus (30%), 5 weeks holiday (pro rata), Share save and share reward schemes, Accident and medical insurance, subsidised catering.
TO APPLY: Please contact Alison Basson
- Product Design
- Product Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'