My Client is on a steep growth track with many exciting new development plans on the horizon that will see us expand into new categories starting, new customer demographic groups that will come with niche and more premium brands, and into new international markets.
You will be responsible for everything visual from web banners to in store POS, digital screen content as well as managing the NPD program. This role is an exciting and important part of the team
- Drive the development of new products
- Liaise with suppliers worldwide organising / chasing samples and prototypes
- Produce critical paths and pro-actively drive through to completion
- Communicate effectively keeping the team up to date with production progress/ issues
- Liaise with other teams within the business to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Keep up to date with research, new trends, new markets and product categories
- Work with buying teams on merchandising in stores / online to maximise sales potential
- Organise and co-ordinate photo shoots
- Highly organised
- Confident, with good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Keen interest in fragrance and other beauty products
- IT literate - excellent working knowledge of excel, email, word
- Flexible, professional, articulate, creative
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive and driven
- Excellent administration ability with crucial attention to detail
- New Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'