Are you a product focused Product Developer who can demonstrate a balanced focus on both the product and the commercials?
Do you enjoy having complete cradle to grave responsibility?
Zachary Daniels are working exclusively with a client based in the Midlands, who are looking for a Buyer to join the team. You will demonstrate a history of managing critical paths to bring innovative and quality product to market, ahead of the competition.
Ideally, you will offer both supplier and retailer experience within Home and/or General Merchandise.
You will be a real people's person and use your personality to bring fun into the workplace, whilst operating with a professional manner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse market trends to create a compelling and competitive range to bring to market
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with suppliers
- Regular communication with the Far East, including two visits a year
- Work collaboratively with Design, Merchandising and Supply Chain to ensure critical path is being met
- Effectively source and negotiate with suppliers to ensure favourable commercial terms are in place
To be considered for this position, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"