This Client stands out in the industry with its passion for great tasting, high quality food. They ensure that the culture of the company creates a genuine culture for innovation, by focusing on introducing new and exciting concepts to their growing customer base. They guarantee that everyone in the company share a passion for in-depth knowledge of home and international markets.
The product range focuses on chilled, value added, ready to eat salads, snacks, prepared vegetables and sandwich fillers. The customer base include leading retailers and out of home operators. These customers are at the heart of their focus, ensuring that new and quality product is delivered with brilliant excellent service.
- Support the development team through your personal innovation of new products and processes
- Support junior members of the team, with the view to grow this team to include direct reports
- Build strong relationships externally with customers by understanding their visions, values and requirements
- Build strong relationships internally across multiple teams. From technical to marketing and sales
- Present facts and figures clearly and accurately to customers. Including effective day to day communication, using confident, persuasive and competent skills
- Understanding of factory processes and packaging as well as experience in managing raw materials
- Relevant food qualifications, in form of a degree education
- Passion for healthy living and food
- Self-motivator, enthusiastic personality and can do approach
- Brilliant presentation skills and experience in this area
- Excellent understanding of the NPD process
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
- Food Manufacturing
- Fresh Produce
- Process Development
- Recipe Development
- Food Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job