We have an opportunity for a Product Developer to join our Menswear department in our fantastic store in Marylebone, London. You will work with the Design team, developing products for the Menswear categories.
REISS is an innovative, entrepreneurial company with huge growth plans. We are an authentic British fashion retailer who has had tremendous successes over the past few years, with continuous growth. We offer the opportunity for self-development with all our staff and have a huge focus on our talent. Our people are the key to our brands continued growth and success. We love what we do, are passionate about what we represent, and focused working towards the same end goal. This creates an energy as a business that you cant beat, where you are part of more than just a brand, you are part of the REISS family.
As our Product Developer – Menswear your role will be to manage the successful commercial delivery of all products within given product area. You will take full responsibility and ownership for meeting price and delivery objectives for the brand in line with business criteria.
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Product Developer you will receive a highly competitive salary plus benefits including bonus, generous staff discount/Uniform allowance, pension, Holiday, 1-1 Training and on going learning and development programmes.
Day to day responsibilities of our Product Developer – Menswear include but are not limited to;
- Support Design on research and design development
- Support on spec pack creation, where necessary
- Manage development critical path to ensure fabrics ordered on time, spec deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate fabric sampling, organise fabric hangers and pass over to fabric team for ordering sampling metres.
- Update sampling tracker when sample lengths are sent to suppliers.
- Communicate styles to suppliers – Co-ordinate styles by sending spec packs/fabric/trims.
- Chase back proto samples ahead of seasonal buy meetings and ensure timely delivery in line with critical path.
- Co-ordinate handover meetings alongside Production/Design.
- Work with design, buying and production to ensure option framework is complete with no gaps.
- Communicate issues on sample lead-time and quality to Production in order to continuously push suppliers to maximise full potential of the collection.
If you are looking to work for a brand where you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and expand your career within a business with huge growth plans, then this Product Developer – Menswear role is for you.