Our client is a Technology / Internet company leading the way in DAPP (Decentralised Applications) distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies, they are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future.
This is a fast growing company who are prominent in a cutting edge space and growing very quickly, offering plenty of opportunities for career progression and growth.
Currently looking for an experienced Product Designer to ensure they continue to have a workable and well designed UI/UX, keeping them in the lead of this dynamic and competitive sector.
- Design the blockchain user’s experience.
- Mix fin-tech with internet cats.
- Use sitemaps, process flowcharts, and storyboards for illustration and depiction of designs.
- Prove your designs to the design team and all the stakeholders.
- Design low-, mid- and high-fidelity visual designs (desktop/mobile).
- Illustrate the functions of the website and develop clickable UI mockups and prototypes.
- Contribute and manage the previously developed design systems.
- Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
We Expect You Are:
- A product designer with high-caliber product design skills (At least 3 years of experience in designing user experiences and interactive design, preferably in product teams).
- Ready to show your portfolio demonstrated UI design skills.
- Master of design tools like Sketch, Adobe CC and others.
- Interested in the blockchain world and have experience with blockchain interactions. That’s a bonus!
- Team player who can collaborate and brainstorm with other product teams.
- Confident and able to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Brave and Communicative. You have strong communication and organizational skills, as well as strong analytical thinking and complex product problem solving abilities.
- Crazy enough about UI designing and following latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Curious & Creative. You want and ready to work on a world-class team and extend a top brand globally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'