We are delighted to be working alongside a fantastic employer (part of a group of companies), specialising in the creation and provision of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems across the UK. The company offers a full ERP system, with integrated SFDC (Shop floor data collection), capacity planning and finite scheduling for the Engineering & Manufacturing sectors across Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Subsea, automotive, and nuclear industries. The company also builds bespoke apps to support its client’s needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, analytical, and ambitious Product Designer to join an industry leading Manufacturing Technology company awarded for their innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions. As an integral member of the product team, you have the opportunity to impact the design and functionality of our industry leading products.
Reporting into the Technical Director and working as a key member of the product team.?
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities for new products
- Analyse how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Defining product specifications
- Discuss ideas and how to implement product requirements?with product owners and the design team
- Research materials and techniques
- Create digital prototypes (Adobe Illustrator/ XD), design new features & test functionality
- Improve the design of existing products
- Gather feedback from product users
- Follow design guidelines and be involved in continuously improve design guidelines
- Present ideas to product owners and managers on design review meetings??
- Support creating?clear and detailed design specification documents for developers??
- Take part on sprint planning and organising products in Azure DevOps??
- Train QA team on upcoming new features so they can prepare testing material and procedures in advance?
Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have a keen interest in UX/UI design and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Highly organized with great time-management
- You understand great design, with a natural eye for great UX/UI design
- Ability to break down complex problems into small deliverable steps
- High quality standards with excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HMTL5, CSS, Java script
- Ability to gather requirements from stakeholders??
- Understanding concepts?and converting them into?elegant?workflows?
- Strong communication skills: Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills?
- Bachelor's?degree in?related area?(computing, design, product design, computer science)?
- Experience working as a product/software designer for SaaS company
- Experience or Understanding of Manufacturing
- Any CSPO certification is a plus.
- Experience working as a product designer in a software company?
- Experience in using Adobe Cloud Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign?&?Illustrator?
- Experience?using?Adobe XD
- Experience with Design Guidelines
- 25 days annual leave
- Personal development and training plan
- Career progression opportunities as part of a growing company
- Access to pension scheme
- Flexible work from home scheme
- Java script
- Adobe Illustrator XD
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'