We are recruiting for a Biotechnology startup who have built a software that gives patients more and easier access to medical remedy's and treatments, making it not only more cost effective, but a lot more available.
They are looking for a Product Designer to join the team to not only evolve within the business but help drive the software to do the same.
You will be joining a very experienced and varied team who are all specialists in what they do. They haven't put their foot on the brakes in regards to expanding. They are expanding across the business, with forward thinking and talented individuals.
Product Designer requirements:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating professional Product Design experience
- Extensive experience conducting research and testing models
- Strong interest in User Experience and designing web-based applications
- Proven understanding of developing wireframes and task flows
- Ability to develop design user interface and gamification concepts
Benefits of Product Designer:
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Potential for equity
ui, ux, product design, product designer, user researcher, user experience, user interface, ux/ui
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'