I have partnered with an online money transfer company, who are changing the way their customers send money abroad.
Since launching in London nearly 10 years ago, they have consistently grown on average 50% year on year and currently have 800 employees across the world.
They are now looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their Apps team at their head office in Central London. The Senior Product Designer will lead design efforts and focus on building tools, resources and services to enable us to assist their customers.
- Working closely with product designers, and project managers in order to develop and carry out impactful user research across different projects and teams
- Analysis and synthesis of findings as well as a strategic vision supporting next steps
- Drive impact through communicating research findings, and actionable insights, with passion and creative flare
- Apply data driven research culture to your work and beyond
Required Experience & Attributes
- You have experience in product research, running both qualitative (e.g., usability study, diary study) as well as quantitative (e.g., large scale survey) studies.
- You have an academic background in the field of Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, or a related field.
- You take a rigorous approach to UX research and have skills in both generative and evaluative UX research methods as well as optimisation testing.
- You are able to demonstrate that your work has had measurable positive impact to product and user experience.
- You recognise the importance of collaborative work, and exercise your strong interpersonal skills, working closely with other parts of the business including but not limited to data science, customer service, and software engineering.
- You are empathetic, humble and focused on the team, welcoming unique perspectives and opinions.
- You’re someone who draws motivation, purpose and inspiration from the mission of a company in helping to solve the problems you work on.
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary,
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions,
- Private medical and dental care plans,
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years,
- Free breakfast and fruit every day and Friday 'afternoontea' drinks and nibbles,
- No formal dress code.
- Human Computer Interaction
- User Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'