The Product Designer will be joining Crystal Ski Holidays during an exciting period of innovation, where customer experience and digital service is top of our priority list. Having recently updated our ‘Digital Brand Guidelines’ and developed a new component library, we will be able to showcase our brand and our website better than ever before and need a Product Designer to put all the pieces together to create a user journey of the highest order.
You will report in to the Senior Digital Product Manager and work closely with Product Managers and Developers alike, to tackle an array of design challenges across both web and app platforms. You will help to evolve the customer experience across all our digital touch points and will be working on a variety of concepts, being involved in early stage research and ideation through to implementation and iteration.
What you will be doing
As a Product Designer, you will have impact across all stages of product development. You’ll drive the UX from the point of concept, through to delivery and launch. You will know the importance of user research and customer intelligence and will constantly monitor user feedback to inform your design decisions. This is a busy and varied role where you get to work with stakeholders at all levels to champion both UX and UCD on the website and the Crystal Ski Explorer app.
• Strive to design experiences that not only solve problems in creative and innovative ways, but are incredibly simple at the same time
• Research and brainstorm ideas to meet user and business needs
• Sketch wireframe design flows and create mock-ups, hi-fi designs and prototypes for communicating ideas
• Work with the Product Managers and front end teams to create intuitive interface solutions
• Work with the back end team to ensure that the proposed user journey is feasible and that the technical design and architecture support it
• Consistently ensure that assets are delivered to a high standard and on time
• Be involved in user testing to validate hypotheses and design concepts
• Be familiar with the strengths and limitations of both Web and Mobile
• Enjoy contributing to decisions with the rest of the product and delivery teams.
What we are looking for
With a passion for digital design and user experience, you will regularly monitor trends and opportunities from both inside and outside the travel industry, to drive best practices and market leading enhancements in our work. You will build your own knowledge of latest web technologies and user centred design through online and offline research, attending events and sharing knowledge with the other web teams around the business.
• An enthusiastic product design and user experience practitioner with a passion for creating superior online user experiences
• A background producing high quality, accessible and fresh user journeys
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and results-driven, with good oral and written communications skills
• An understanding of the end-to-end user experience process, methods and tools
• Competent in the use of digital design tools essential, e.g. Sketch, Invision, Photoshop
• Proficient at creating wireframes and prototypes, using tools such as Omnigraffle and Axure
• Genuine team player who has the ability to work with both business and technical people
• Able to manage time effectively across multiple workstreams
• Experience / understanding of the following beneficial:
o Atomic design principles or working with component libraries
Working within TUI group
For us in Crystal Ski Holidays, the mountain is everything. We love it as much as our customers do - and we get to talk about it every day. Imagine that?
Since 1981 we’ve been finding the best places to ski, and the most beautiful lakes and mountains to awaken our senses in the summer months. We are the UK’s leading ski operator and our success is rooted in our people and their passion for the mountains. Many of us started out as reps overseas and have developed careers in the UK after several seasons on the snow. In fact several of the Leadership team started out that way.
We are enthusiastic, fun, approachable, and expert on all things ski & lakes. We work hard for our customers to ensure they can easily choose, book and experience the best possible holiday for them.
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"