NEW ROLE as an entry Designer for this rapidly expanding Harrogate company. You assist in the development of new products and controlling the product lifecycle management. As well as designing new product ranges within the market. You will also be technically and market aware, being exposed to market intelligence and produce information on new products.
- Design new products and work closely with the buying team to develop new ranges.
- Produce concept designs for the buying team to choose and review for sampling process.
- Produce and supply preliminary drawings and specifications for the Buying Department and external suppliers
- Gather and analyse market intelligence of new materials, processes etc. and undertake ongoing competitor reviews, providing reports and recommendations
- Organise sample displays/presentations etc. of new products
- Organise consumer market research of proposed new products in conjunction with the Marketing Department
- Conduct preliminary margin analysis of potential new products in conjunction with other departments
- Undertake lifecycle management of products leading to proposed discontinuations and deletions
- Liaise with other departments during the development and new product implementation process.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department in providing information for inclusion in the product directories, brochures, and price lists
- Liaise with colleagues regarding proposed and actual updates to the team
Sound like the new role for you? Email your CV TODAY!
- Marketing Department
- Product Lifecycle Management