Job Title- Product Designer
Location- St Albans
An employer of choice in the area is currently seeking a creative designer to join a very successful company.
Our Client requires a reliable individual who has a can do attitude who is keen to work hard and take on a large work load. We are seeking an individual that is confident within their ability with previous experience of creating product designs, artwork for packaging whilst maintaining brand guidelines.
- Designing and creating product and packaging ideas
- Create and implement designs for leaflets, flyers, point of sale
- Implementing marketing campaigns
- Working closely with clients to ensure brand guidelines are respected
- Work from briefs and transform into artwork templates
- Working closely with product development teams to ensure designs are created with the guidelines in mind
- Revising and fine tuning the images before presentation to directors
- Administrative Adhoc duties
Experiences and Skills:
- 3 years product designing previous experience- ESSENTIAL
- Proactive, hardworking
- Confident communicator- face to face and over the phone
- InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of printing process would be advantageous
If this role is certainly ticking all the right boxes for you, please apply NOW!!
Due to the number of applications we receive, Crisp Recruitment is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within seven working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.