Circa £15.00 per hour plus holiday pay
Job Location: Gloucestershire
Job Type: Temporary
Your new company:
Kelly Services is working with a well-established lifestyle brand in Gloucestershire to recruit a temporary Product Development Assistant. The company prides themselves on the products they develop and manufacture, they are very much focused on customer experience, ethical production policy and sustainability.
Your new job responsibilities:
- Identifying and understanding the brand's core customer, key competitors and market position
- Supporting with the development of key customer relationships, ensuring their expectations are exceeded
- Attending trade shows and research new developments in the Retail Industry
- Ensuring timely production of all designs and that the right product is delivered at the right time
- Working with international hubs and manufacturers to understand manufacturer's capabilities to produce innovative collections which reflect the brand
- Coordinating the creation of artwork and prints
- Participating in supplier trips to develop knowledge of the suppliers production processes
- Ensuring lead times are adhered to
- Assisting in the development of a brand strategy
Skills you need to succeed:
To be successful in this job, you will be a strong communicator with excellent coordination, organisation and prioritization skills. This job is very much deadline driven and will suit somebody who is able to work well under pressure.
If this sounds of interest don't delay, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job.