Due to further expansion, our client, a bathroom specialist, have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Product Designer. This is a full time, permanent role with a starting salary of up to £24,000 (+ bonus) based in Bath.
The main purpose of the role is to assist their team of product designer managers on specific new product development projects.
Duties will include:
- Concept generation and development
- Providing CAD support including modelling and rendering
- Preparing and maintaining product specifications for new and existing products
- Preparing installation documents
- Ensuring new product samples are available for exhibitions, sales presentations etc
The successful candidate will need have a degree in product or industrial design (or equivalent) and at least 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant role.
You will also need:
- A thorough knowledge of Solidworks and Adobe Creative Suite
- Capable modelling and workshop skills
- An understanding of appropriate manufacturing processes and materials
- Hand-on approach to product development with an interest in technical aspects of product design
Please apply today, along with your CV and portfolio if this could be of interest.
- Industrial Design
- Product Design
- Product Development