An exciting opportunity to join a leading Social Media company based in London as a Product Designer on a 6 month contract. You be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
As a Product Designer you will own an entire product space or work on projects that encompass multiple features and are broad in scope. Given a high-level problem, you are able to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that help define a product vision.
You will have experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design and will have a portfolio of work featuring examples of interaction design work.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion+ users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
Skills and experience:
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, and Interaction Design
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.