Are you a bright Product Designer (UI/UX), who wants to work with a super smart team, who will look to you for innovative, aesthetically pleasing, clean designs?
Do you want to be unleashed from your current restraints and stamp your mindset on websites, software products and marketing materials?
Do you want to work for a fresh-faced tech incubator, who are primarily focusing on the Cyber Security space?
The Product Designer (UI/UX) role in a nutshell…
The Product Designer (UI/UX) will work closely with the Development and Marketing teams. This will be your opportunity to develop superb websites within EdTech, e-Learning, Cyber Security, and SaaS domains.
The Product Designer (UI/UX) will work on bringing brands to life, and as such, will liaise with the senior leadership team on doing so. The Product Designer (UI/UX) will perform in-depth UX research, turn innovative website briefs into fleshed out wireframes and user flows and design engaging UI, along with high fidelity designs which adhere to brand guidelines.
What is in it for you?
- Unique proposition for the Product Designer (UI/UX) to be involved with a product from conception to completion
- Work closely with senior C-level stakeholders and a highly technical Development team
- Excellent salary, paying above market rates to secure the best Product Designers, Artworkers and Creatives… to £65k – but if you want more, apply and we can chat about it
- Fully remote position – This awesome business work remotely, so they want you to work wherever you feel creative! (There is an office if you would prefer too)
- The Product Designer (UI/UX) will work in “buzz word” sectors and future proof their career – Cyber Security, SAAS, EdTech etc
- Annual training budget
- Short recruitment process, turned around in 2 weeks and 3 short stages – done remotely!
- Private health insurance
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Macs or top end equipment, as standard
- An onboarding process that gets you settled in nicely, even when you are fully remote.
What are they looking for?
- Design fundamentals
- Experienced in UX and UI/Web Design – product or agency is fine
- Good portfolio that shows a range of website and landing page designs or digital product designs
- Previous experience of applying brand guidelines
- PASSION FOR GOOD DESIGN
- Organised and ability to run with things independently, as required
- Experience with Design tools like Figma or Sketch
- Previous Start-Up environment experience is preferred.
Apply today for a confidential chat with one of our Talent Partners!
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that, should be made aware to our business directors ASAP.
Keywords: Digital, Product, Design, UI, Adobe, UX, Web, Designer, User Interface, Photoshop, User Experience, Visual, Graphic Designer, Product, Web Agency, Digital Design, Front End, Wireframing, Sketch, Figma, Cyber Security, Fully Remote, London, Oxford, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow, Cambridge, Reading, Portfolio, Senior Designer.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'