Role: Product Design Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
This role is commuteable from the following areas: Coventrym Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Leicester, Worcester, Loughborough, Kettering and other surrounding areas.
This is an exciting and career defining opportunity for a talented and experienced Product Design Manager with CAD experience to join a Coventry based company with multiple offices around the UK.
The core focus of this role is oversee the designs that are produced by the architects, as well as have a continuous creative input. You will play a vital role in the success of the overall success of the company as you will be working with the architect, cad technicians, clients and contractors. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the new product development process; identifying consumer insight and produc t needs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience shopfitting, door joinery and/or carpentry
- Sanitary ware experience is preferential
- Mixed materials experience is beneficial; ideally, glass stone, glass faced cubicles or glass pannelling
- Must have a keen eye for detail as this will require a high level of architectural concept
- Must have a good understanding of CAD systems as you will be briefing the CAD people during the stages of design