Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a large world class Global Automotive manufacturing company in Burton upon Trent that are in need of an experienced Product Engineer to join their growing team.
The Product Engineer within the Burton upon Trent business would work as part of a large international company with over a £2 billion turnover. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification.
The Product Engineer at the Burton upon Trent business would be responsible for;
- The first point of contact for customers and engineers
- Developing Light Duty Cables (LDC)
- Developing manufacturing processes
- Helping customers define an application
- Providing mock ups of the end product
- Help to continuously develop current designs
- Working on New Product Introduction
The successful Product Engineer at the Derby business would have;
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline - Mechanical Engineering preferable
- 5+ years within an Engineering role
- Automotive experience
- Used CAD or Catia v5
- Experience running a DFMEA
- Show flexibility to visit customers/other sites
- Be able to work well under pressure
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job