Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Product Development Engineer for their client based in Huddersfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Product Development Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for researching, investigating and developing mechanical components, subassemblies and mechanisms.
As a Product Design Engineer your principle responsibilities will be to:-
- Research, design, develop and test components and system level assemblies
- Research and analyse design proposals and specifications
- Investigate failures and difficulties
- Diagnose issues and provide solutions
To be considered for the role of Product Design Engineer you must have:-
- Significant engineering experience is required (typ. 5 years minimum)
- Creativity, critical thinking and innovative ideas
- Advanced ability to make sketches/engineering drawings and common computations
- Advanced ability to read technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
- Experience of turbomachinery, rotating equipment and/or valves would be preferable
The role of Product Development Engineer is a temporary 6-month contract position, 37.5 hours per week, offering an hourly pay rate of £45 per hour.
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hannah at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job