We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Design Engineer to join a world leader in the development and manufacture of innovative Lighting equipment and solutions.
Duties for the Product Design Engineer
As a Product Design Engineer your duties will include:
- Delivering components through the complete product development life cycle.
- Conceptual design, detail design and detail drawing using Solidworks
Experience required for the Product Design Engineer
- You should have a minimum of 4 years Industrial/Product design engineering experience, preferably with good mechanical background/knowledge
- Ideally, your experience should encompass designing for sheet metal welded fabrications, precision machined, aluminium extrusion and plastic injection moulding
- Also you should be an expert in using 3D Mechanical design engineering packages (Solidworks experience would be an advantage, however not essential. You will be considered if you have Inventor, Pro-E, Desktop or any similar 3D package).
- Experience in designing Lighting products (interior or exterior) would be an advantage, however, not essential.
To learn more about this opportunity-or any other Product Design Engineer/Industrial Design engineer positions with Kadtech recruitment-please forward your CV to us
- Product Design
- Sheet Metal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job