This is a dream job for a Product Design Engineer with commercial experience to design and develop robots in a variety of industry sectors.
As a Product Design Engineer you will have a relevant degree in Mechanical, Computing, Robotics, Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, Instrumentation or similar and have commercial experience of the full lifecycle of new product engineering.
You will have experience designing and developing robust electro-mechanical systems, preferably within areas such as robotics, machine control, sensors/automation.
You will also be familiar with dealing with client expectations and have a current driver’s licence and be happy to travel on occasion.
Technical skills requirements include:
• High Level of proficiency in CAD (Solidworks) and/or Labview / Python/ C# / C++.
• Exposure to Automated Systems, Robotics, 2D/3D Computer Vision, Path Programming and AI / Machine learning and perception and sensing for Robot Guidance is highly desirable.
This fast-growing robotics design company based in Cambridgeshire is committed to the development and manufacture of highly complex and innovative robotics solutions for industries such as Medical Electrical Equipment Applications, Petrochemical, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Power Generation, Transport, Maritime and Aerospace. This is a company where you can make a real impact.
As a key member of the product development team, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of robotic products, tailored to specific requirements. It is very much a hands-on role and would suit someone who is not only technical able but also has a commercial insight and vision. Furthermore, they are looking for someone with potential to lead a team of engineers and projects.
Candidate applying for the following job titles are also likely to be interested:
Mechanical Design Engineer * Software Engineer * Computer Aided Design Engineer * Robotics Developer * CAD Engineer * Instrumentation Developer * Mechatronics Engineer * Software Developer.
For full company details and job specification please email your CV now.
• Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
• Guarantee to keep you updated
• Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
• We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!
- Electro-Mechanical Design
- Machine Learning