A highly-recognisable brand, this company is a sponsor to events including London Fashion Week, Wimbledon and Royal Ascot, and its team are known for their professionalism, tenacity and, of course, their passion for coffee.
As part of this team – which has demonstrators in stores nationwide - you will receive a complimentary coffee machine and capsules to use for demos and at home, a professional uniform, and thorough training on brand and product knowledge. This consists of quarterly regional meetings with fellow demonstrators - including a complimentary dinner - and regular competitions with department store vouchers and many other incentives available throughout the year.
As the Product Demonstrator your duties will include:
- Talking to consumers in-store, generating footfall to your spot.
- Encouraging them to try a cup of coffee made with the at-home machine.
- Generating sales through product demo - adapting your approach to each consumer.
- Building relationships with staff in-store, encouraging them to promote the brand while you are out of the store.
To be a successful Product Demonstrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- A natural salesperson with a flair for understanding what makes customers tick.
- Passionate about great coffee, able to identify (with training) what differentiates one blend from another.
- Professional, with high standards of presentation and conversational skills.
- Tenacious, driven and motivated by targets.
- Due to the location of this store, a driving licence and car access are recommended.
Covering peak store hours Thursday - Sunday, you will be working 8-12 days per month dependent on store and promotional periods - making this a great opportunity for innovative salesperson looking for part-time work.
In return, the Demonstrator will receive a salary of £10.50 per hour plus commission on items sold.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job