This is a fantastic opportunity to work directly for one of the world's most iconic brands as a Product Demonstrator/Expert in this prestigious Reading Centre
You will be reporting to the General Sales Manager and provide existing and prospective customers with product information, providing insights into the Centre's product and services, to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Be the Centre expert and the first point of contact for all Customer queries in any medium regarding the usage and function of products
- Support the Centre with various marketing activities, included but not limited to:
- Taking stock images
- Attending and supporting centre marketing events both in centre and off-site
- Supporting the organisation of Centre marketing events
- • Support the Porsche Centre with various marketing activities, included but not limited to:
• Taking stock images
• Attending and supporting centre marketing events both in centre and off-site
• Supporting the organisation of Centre marketing events
• Working with the Marketing Department to generate inspiring content for social media platforms
• Working with the Marketing Department to generate informative content for social medial platforms pages based on customer queries and latest product information e.g. 'how to’ videos.
• Ensure all Centre staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
• Supporting the Centre with future electrification and be the Centre 'electrification champion’ ensuring the Centre is ready and that Centre staff are up to date on the latest information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
• Work closely with the Group Training and Development Manager to feedback any knowledge gaps in the Centre team’s product knowledge to support their future development.
• Develop a good knowledge and understanding of all competitive products and dealerships in order to provide better insight to customers.
• Provide customers with specification information on all products and services available through the Centre including Aftersales.
• Assist with showroom preparation including vehicles, merchandise and displays.
• Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and Centre presentation.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS ROLE THERE IS A SALARY ON OFFER OF UP TO £25,000 PER ANNUM PLUS A £2,500 BONUS OPPORTUNITY + CAR & EXC BENS
HOURS OF WORK: 43.5 hours per week for 5 days - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.30pm and Saturday 9am - 5pm (with a day off during the week)
- Customer Service
- Product Expert