Product Data Business Partner
We are now recruiting for a confident, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Product Data Business Partner. Within this role you will have responsibility for working towards closely with Category Teams to source and validate Supplier data for new product launches. A new team tasked with increasing the speed at which our business launches NPI your ability to build positive relationships with a wide number of stakeholders will be key to becoming experts in the field. You will be expected to deliver bespoke solutions using coding, sourcing and population of all required NPI Product Data to enable the creation of NPI across our group ERP system to deliver NPI global revenue and achieve our growth plans. You will also create new processes and process improvements to ensure the delivery of timely NPI introductions with the highest quality of data globally to maximize profitability.
You will also have accountability for creating and running bespoke solutions, timely end to end NPI creation processes and ensure AVT is complete, correct and right first time, driving a world class customer experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, MS Access Skills with VBA and or equivalent coding skills with 3- 5 years' experience
- Confident understanding of the technical aspects systems such SAP, WPC etc.
- Experience with using Product data and a strong understanding of how it flows through our systems
- Experience in process improvement and creation. CI and/or project experience are essential with a strong reputation for delivering innovative solutions
- Excellent understanding and experience of working with Iforms, AVT and AVT data, processing NPI, including RS Data and NPI processes including UOMs, Break Points, and Pricing
- Understand and articulate complex data relationships and consequences of changes
- Ability to review, analyse and identify where data gaps or errors appear
- Confidence to work closely with PMs, CEs Compliance etc.
- "Right first Time" approach to Data Quality standards and business principles
- Experience with major ERP system like SAP and/or WPC
- Great communication and key stakeholder management
- Great inter-personal skills
- Ability to deal with frequently changing priorities
- Needs to display considerable initiative and to work as part of a team
- Customer focus
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Product Data