Our client, based in central Harrogate has an opportunity for an experienced operations support person to join their team in the role of Product Data Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all of the product data on their own sites and their partner sites is correct and up to date. Working closely with product providers, your ability to research and source data online as well as build and maintain strong relationships will be key to being successful in this role.
Being a stickler for detail will also be critical as it will be your responsibility to ensure the integrity of product information on their site and the partner sites, ensuring our customers always see the most up to date and accurate information. You will need a keen eye for detail, be able to work quickly and accurately and be methodical in your approach.
Skills & Experience
• Experience working in operations support / administrative functions
• Knowledge of, or previous work with, CRM systems
• Advanced Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Fast and accurate data entry
• Strong communication skills
• Account management / client liaison experience is beneficial
• Customer service skills
The hours are full time, Monday to Friday: 9am - 5.30pm