An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client is looking for a Product Costing Engineer/Analyst to join the team based in Llanelli. Working 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,211.39 - £34,823.12 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits.
They are a Leading Global Manufacturing Company supplying products to a number OEM Automotive Customers. With more than 70 Manufacturing & development centres spanning several continents with a desire to provide world-class automotive components, be leaders in Innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
As a result of their plans for business expansion as outlined in their midterm business plan an opportunity has arisen within their Cost Planning Group department.
The role is a challenging one, you will work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment, communicating widely to gather information from across the company and compiling that information into complex cost models combining speed with the utmost attention to detail and accuracy.
Key responsibilities of their Product Costing Engineer/Analyst:
- Creation of detailed product cost models and profitability analysis to support customer quotation activities and to monitor product profitability through project development phase through to the end of product life. The role involves working closely with all company functions.
Your profile as their Product Costing Engineer/Analyst:
- Cost model creation to support new business request for quote (RFQ) activity.
- Creating, maintaining and reporting of new product cost and profit to support Global and Regional project milestones.
- Profitability analysis of current products and regular reporting of status and concerns.
- Regularly review & manage product intercompany transfer pricing in line with global cost management rules.
- Actively support cost reduction activities.
Their ideal Product Costing Engineer/Analyst will have the ability and experience to:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Preferably with product costing experience.
- Broad awareness of manufacturing processes and associated cost drivers.
- Highest level of numeracy with strong business awareness.
- A strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
- IT literate with expert knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel to support business demands across Europe and to overseas bases.
Benefits of becoming their Product Costing Engineer/Analyst:
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become their Product Costing Engineer/Analyst. They’d love to hear from you!