Our client is a fast-paced electronics manufacturer and distributor with a global reach. They current require a Product Coordinator to join their team in a new role to orchestrate and work between their internal departments (design, finance, sales and marketing) and their manufacturing partners in China.
The role will be of central importance to the business as it carries the overall responsibility for coordinating a range of products from conception to sales.
- Ensuring all products are delivered on-time, on-budget and within scope.
- Create and manage project documentation.
- Assist in project scope and definition and maintain feasibility.
- Translate project scope and definition into actions, responsibilities, and timelines for each department.
- Track and analyse budgets.
- Communicate and seek resolution to problems arising from design or manufacturing faults.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong project management skills ideally within a related industry sector.
- Good understanding of product development and manufacturing practices.
- Thorough understanding of relevant project management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative whilst under pressure.
Ultimately this is a new, hands-on role that requires the successful applicant to make it their own.
In return a salary of 25k-30k is provided depending upon experience as well as work place pension, private healthcare and onsite parking.
For further information please apply below.
- Communication Skills
- Product Development
- Project Management