This boutique online store has curated a selection of products in three categories: Home, Technology & Travel.This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Reporting directly to the Co-Founder based in our West-London office, this is a challenging role that requires a tenacious candidate with excellent attention to detail. If you are passionate about products and get a buzz from seeing instant results from your input, then this is an excellent opportunity to quickly integrate into a successful and ambitious team.
The right candidate will be objective driven, conscientious and leave no stone unturned in their quest to get products live on the website. The successful candidate will be responsible for a critical end-to-end process that starts with information gathering and finishes with a live product.
The successful candidate will be reporting to someone who is based remotely, so they will need to be highly organised and a real self-starter.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Writing product copy
- Uploading product information to multiple systems
- Ensuring the systems have the latest information
- Getting items live on platforms
- Managing the listing of products on Amazon EU
- Preparing product imagery
- Experience with Excel and Photoshop
- Communicating new products to multiple parties
- Passionate about product
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Objective driven
- Highly motivated to streamline processes
- Conscientious and tenacious
- Excellent attention to detail and structured approach to tasks
- Ability to self manage and prioritise effectively
- Excellent written ability and communication skills
- High level of numeracy
- Multi tasking is crucial
- Experience with content management systems
For the right person, this could be an opportunity to get in at the ground level of a company growing solidly 100% year on year, or the step up and experience they need to launch something of their own!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job