Handle is looking for an enthusiastic Product Coordinator to assist the VP of Brand Management with the acquisition and promotion of merchandise for UK and International recording artists.
Bringing experience of working across marketing or brand campaigns within a retail environment, the successful Product Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Researching potential new Artist tours at major venues
- Overseeing the supply deal process once new contacts are introduced to the UK or US supply manager
- Filing of sales sheets & documents
- Maintaining Brand Management teams diary with meetings, gigs & events
- Supporting the International teams on UK Artists (both North America & Rest of the World)
- Licensing and other tracker updates
- General maintenance of artwork files, acquiring artwork files, internal admin associated with artwork
- Supporting with D2C production administration
- Tracking retail requests once they come off concepts tracker
Perfect if you're passionate about fashion and music with a strong appetite to learn and develop within Brand Management. Only applicants who have solid administrative experience within retail environment (ideally marketing or brand) will be considered for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- product manager
- fashion administrator
- fashion admin
- product coordinator
- music merch
- music merchandise