Delivery of a Product Strategy that will see the evolution of strong long-term relationships with our supplier partners and maximise the return to Global Partners. You will also ensure that all Global Partners and their clients are being supplied with competitive, available product which delights all customers.
* Development, implementation and delivery of the Product Procurement Team's business plan to ensure all sales revenue and income targets from product are achieved
* Proactively manage a selection of product contracts, suited to all global partners, to ensure all sales targets, override targets and profits are achieved. Ensure available product for all Selling Partners.
* Support the education of Consultants to ensure all Global Partners are trained in the effective sales of products.
* Ensure our preferred product range is strongly supported, communicated and promoted at every opportunity.
* Growth of sale of preferred product to strength relationships and maximise income
* Set targets for individual supplier performance (financial and non-financial)
* Monitor supplier performance on a regular basis
* Previous product manager experience with proven track record of developing product, growing destinations and increasing revenue.
* Experience of contracting and negotiating good rates of hotels and ground products.
* Strong UK and Europe destination knowledge desired.
* Strong negotiating skills
A competitive basic salary up to £40,000 with additional earning potential up to £45k.
Click - "apply"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job