Hillarys is the UK’s largest provider of windows dressings and furnishings. We have come a long way since the company was established in 1971, and have expanded from just blinds to curtains, shutters, carpets and awnings. From start to finish, we strive to give the highest standards of service across all we do.
At Hillarys, our people are our most important asset. We know that we will only prosper and grow if everyone works together to provide fantastic products and customer service. The fast-paced, dynamic team means we’re always striving for innovation and looking for a better way to do things. Each and every member of the team has an invaluable contribution to make. At the heart of our business are our values:
- Customer Focus - We put customers at the heart of our business.
- Continuous Improvement - We never stand still.
- Teamwork - We succeed together.
- Honesty & Integrity - We do the right thing.
- Communication - We are connected.
- Recognition - We value people.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Consultant to join our showroom team in Bristol. Working as part of a team, you will;
- Promote our range of products and services through knowledgeable and informative design consultations.
- Be instrumental in booking showroom and web appointments for our specialist in home consultation team
- Effectively communicate our client needs and requirements with key stakeholders
- Maintain and continually update the showroom with innovative eye catching ideas
- Play an integral part of the showrooms success by meeting and exceeding individual targets
- Follow up on client appointments ensuring a first class customer experience
- Live by and uphold the company values
The successful and ideal candidate:
- You will be an interior design professional with loads of experience to share or with a strong interest in this area
- Self-motivated and tenacious you will strive to achieve and exceed expectations and targets
- A keen eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills will be part of your portfolio
- Being a confident communicator face to face with an effective telephone manner you will lead our service offering
How to apply
Hillarys offer great benefits to their employees including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme, healthcare plan and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you. Email us an up to date copy of your CV with covering letter quoting reference 2851. Hillarys are an equal opportunity employer.