Our Product Consultants primary role is to communicate our outstanding features, capabilities, and benefits of Tableau across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As part of our sales team, you will work largely to support sales opportunities from a technical standpoint. Additionally, the role involves helping customers learn about the products by supporting design and delivery of regular training sessions.
You will also provide pre-sales support contributing to the successful conversion of prospects to customers and engage customers to drive product adoption.
Some of the things you'll be doing include …
- Provide support for prospects including data review, product demonstrations and analytic problem solving
- Use Tableau’s products to quickly and expertly generate compelling, interactive visualizations
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Tableau’s products
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and tactics
- Support the marketing team in the delivery of web-based training as well as presenting at conferences and trade shows
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects
- Backup the technical support staff as needed
- Recruitment: Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
- Other duties as assigned, such as occasional travel and other tasks.
Who you are …
- Strong communication and presentation skill. You love the idea of sharing the Tableau story. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Fluency in another European language would be an added benefit.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Highly Technical. You have some technical skills, ideally across a broad range of technologies, such Business Intelligence and Analytics, database technologies such as SQL and SQL Server & impeccable business acumen.
- Experienced. Ideally, a Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Engineering, Economics or quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience in a technical field.
- Cross-Cultural. You have experience, and are passionate about relating to customers from a variety of European countries and cultures.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on-board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- Product Training