Salary £15,600 p.a with a realistic potential to earn up to £22,000 per annum.
This is the perfect time to join our highly successful and rapidly expanding company in the heart of Grantham. We are looking for a Product Consultant, who is self-motivated and driven to work within our exceptionally busy call centre. We will offer you the opportunity for development and promotion with a real and long term career within our company .
The Inchora Call Centre works within a warm and friendly business environment, so you will need to have a professional outlook whilst maintaining your own personality. Ideally you will have some experience of working within a regulated environment. It is essential that you can work both individually to hit your own targets whilst being part of a strong team.
Location: Inchora Call Centre (Tenant Shop), St Peters Hill, Grantham
We operate between the following hours:
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 8.30pm and alternate Saturdays 10.00am - 2.00pm, whereby you could be working a variety of shifts on a contracted 37.5 hours week, therefore, some flexibility in working hours may be needed.
Product Consultants will be required to make outbound calls and receive inbound calls to customers that have already been informed that a representative from Tenant Shop will be calling them. You will review utility bills by comparing a number of different providers in order to give the customer the maximum possible saving, as well as arranging their media services and home insurances. All contacts will be existing/third party clients, there is no cold calling involved.
Duties will include:
- Conduct outbound calls to promote Tenant Shop products
- Answering incoming calls and deal with enquiries efficiently
- Obtain and confirm correct customer details
- Provide clear and accurate results when comparing providers
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills at all times
- Attain targets set out by you line manager
- The ability to think fast on your feet in difficult situations
- To follow all company guidelines and policies & procedures
- Good level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong telephone experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Being driven and positive
- Ability to work on your own and part of a team
- Friendly with a good telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
This is a full-time position offering £15,600 per annum. with a reaslistic potential to earn up to £22,000 per annum.
Contributory Group Pension Scheme, 20 days paid annual leave rising to 25 days after 5 years service plus Childcare Vouchers.
You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health Personal Plus - offering you healthcare support from the comfort of your home or workplace. Cignpost Health Personal Plus gives you the knowledge and support to make informed decisions about your personal health and will help you through both the NHS and private healthcare pathways.
- Call Centre
- Customer Care