Our Client is looking for a Product Compliance Administrator who will maintain the 'Product Compliance’ ensuring that all products meet Company and Legal Requirements and Industry Best Practise from introduction through life cycle to discontinuation.
- Maintenance of product files to ensure all new and existing models are compliant in line with Company and Legal Requirements and Industry Best Practise.
- Ensure certificates are consistently valid within specified timeframes and renewals are received on time to maintain compliance until end of life of product.
- Ensure certificates received comply with specified regulations/testing methods and results are within set limits.
- Regular review of regulations to ensure the company is adhering to all relating current legal requirements. (will include research of new regulations and contacting relevant governing bodies where necessary)
- Organise component/finished product testing when required and as part of company due diligence in line with legal requirement.
- Control/monitor testing budget.
- Produce up to date product files including all testing information in a timely manner upon request by eg Trading Standards, Company Legal Team (potential legal action).
- Build working relationships with Test Houses and Suppliers/Contacts.
- Completion and publication of reports as required including Supplier Performance scoring relating to submission of certificates.
- Assist Quality & Product Compliance Manager when required.
- Perform other adhoc duties as required.
- Proficient IT skills (all MS Office with strong Excel knowledge)
- Office based experience in Manufacturing
- Keen eye for attention to detail with ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible team player
Temporary role to perm for the right candidate with immediate start
Salary: £9.02 per hour
We shall only respond to candidates with relevant experience for this role
- General Admin
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'