Job Title: Product Coach (Internal Trainer) - SafeContractor & PSM
Location: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Cardiff.
Reporting to People Success Partner, the Product Coach role is to design and continually deliver a suite of product and customer focussed training programmes to ensure the SafeContractor and PSM teams have extensive product knowledge to aid performance. Sitting within the SafeContractor team, the Product Coach must immerse themselves in the products to be the ultimate product champion and be responsible for driving improvements in performance, productivity and quality of work.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a candidate who has credible experience within a training function, where they have focussed specifically on a product or service. The right candidate will have a wide range of experience in developing and delivering in house training and have demonstrable understanding of the commercial impact of training. We are looking for someone who has a hands-on approach to training, who can demonstrate their ability to run workshops that can be adapted to the different learning styles within a group. Candidates should have an energic passion for training and development and have excellent all-round communication skills including written, verbal, facilitation and presentation skills.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing - With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the development of our people - we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities - We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition - Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic people - We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) - who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme - we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme - your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance - we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform - you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave - because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme - you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'