National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made 939 million journeys on our services in 2019. National Express Transport Solutions Group (NETS) operating in the UK as a division of the National Express Group, specialising in providing bespoke transport solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Holidays Product Assistant, on a 12 month fixed term contract based in Fareham, who will support the department in the delivery of company objectives. Reporting into the Product Manager, you will conduct research into new destinations and markets to produce proposals.
As the successful candidate, you will have proven experience of holidays or excursions within the travel industry, with the ability to work independently and together, as part of a team. You will demonstrate strong attention to detail and be able to manage time effectively. Experience of using TBS is desirable.
What you'll do...
- Achieve personal deadlines in order to meet overall brochure production deadlines.
- Produce all itineraries for brochures achieving deadlines.
- Completion and delivery of all driver packs, 100% accurate and on time.
- Complete all supplier administration to include payments, rooming requests.
- Work with operations planners to schedule all vehicles.
- Review all content review prior to submission to copywriter.
- Ensure all costs are managed and minimised.
- Support with group competitor analysis and awareness.
- Achieve all core KPIs including budgeted sales, margin, cost of sales, discount %, occupancy.
- Produce MI reporting as per agreed frequency to include ad hoc requests.
- Produce daily/weekly sales team briefs highlighting product/offers/distressed inventory.
- Work collaborative with all third party suppliers and agents.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits such as...
- Free travel for you and your partner
- Company pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment according to the policy.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'