SF Group are currently looking for a Product Applications Engineer to facilitate the applications and development of a diverse product range to a wide customer base.
This position has come about through significant business growth within the company's sector.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on giving technical advice and recommendations to customers who require specific requirements from the company products.
- Providing customers with a professional service, via e-mail and telephone, concerning all technical aspects across the total product range in an accurate and timely manner.
- Working with internal team, you will ensure proposed products achieve technical compliance with customers and identify root cause or non conformances and prevent recurrence.
- Initiating testing procedures when needed.
- Ensuring that manufacturing teams have all available and necessary information to allow fit for function when designing or specifying a product
- Conducting technical presentations and training for both customers and internal staff on the product range and capabilities
The ideal person will be/have:
- You will be from a customer facing, engineering background with the ability to provide technical advice on an engineered product.
- It is essential that you hold Mechanical Engineering qualification (BTEC, HND, HNC or Degree)
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £30,000 - £35,000 with a 15% bonus on offer..
The company are also willing to look at Graduate Mechanical Engineering candidates at a lower salary banding.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or