As one of the UK's fastest growing and most exciting retailers, Home Bargains is now recruiting for a professional with product safety regulatory compliance experience to join us as a Product Safety and Compliance Manager - Non-Food.
The role of Product Safety and Compliance Manager - Non-Food forms part of the team responsible for ensuring that products and services are compliant with current legislative requirements and quality standards.Package description
- Competitive salary
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- Onsite subsidised Health and Fitness Centre
- Subsidised canteen
- 10% in store discount
- Access to social and sporting events
- Identify the relevant safety, testing and certification requirements for TJ Morris products
- Manage the relationship with external testing, inspection and certification organisations
- Support the Buying team in establishing and ensuring a compliant product management system as well as supply chain management
- Ensure the timely review, recording and resolution of product safety and quality related issues
- Develop and produce documented procedures and review management systems
- Investigate and manage product complaints
- Degree level qualification
- Experience in product safety regulatory compliance work in retail
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of general and specific product safety legislation and quality standards
- Experience of working with Buyers
TJ Morris Limited trading as Home Bargains is a privately owned family run discount retailer selling top brands at the lowest possible price on the UK high street.
Having started more than 40 years ago in Liverpool our customers continue to be at the heart of everything we do and throughout our 530 stores we have over 4.5 million customers each week.
With plans to increase our store portfolio to 900 stores throughout the UK we are a fast-paced retailer opening 50 stores a year (nearly one every weekend) - and we wouldn't have it any other way!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'