This is a new role designed to bring more seniority, formality, structure and process to Workstream development. The key aim of the role is to manage the development of the WorkstreamX suite of products in line with Group Strategy and customer requirements.
* Managing the Agile process and developer sprints
* Managing the interpretation of business or customer requirements into development specifications
* Maximising the latest technology
* Maximising system performance
* Managing the development team, their priorities and their schedules
* Introducing and managing formal policies and procedures for application testing and deployment.
* Code and IP management
* Setting the standard for all systems development in the the organisation
* Ensuring consistency of development approach and sharing of best practice in the developer team
* Managing a team of UK and offshore developers, software architects, and DBA
* Ensuring best practices techniques for code management are put in place and adhered to
* Managing development priorities and change requests
* Managing system performance
* High performance, fault-tolerant applications using the latest technology
* Strong change management
* Focussed developer team all understanding their priorities
* Degree Educated
* Agile practitioner
* Over 5 years hands-on .NET and c# systems development
* Excellent communication and team leadership skills
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job