Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits. The business is growing and developing into new and exciting areas and this is a really great time to join.
What will I be doing?
The Product and Partner Marketing lead is responsible for creating and executing successful integrated marketing campaigns that raise awareness and create demand for core products. Responsibilities include forging close relationships with key personnel inside the go to market teams to understand value propositions and deliver campaigns that meet agreed objectives and to develop and build partnerships with third party organisations that help achieve objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Understand end customer needs, identify product requirements, define target markets, undertake competitor analysis and market trends to ensure marketing is aligned with customer requirements
- Manage relevant budgets to ensure marketing spend is within defined financial plans
- Work with the Content team to ensure compelling content is produced and promoted
- Engage the event team to ensure events are supported by pre- and post-event marketing, are scheduled and executed according to budget
- Work with SEO / PPC team to ensure web sites and paid search are optimised against KPIs
- Optimise use of Hubspot within sector to ensure leads tracked to demonstrate ROI
- Identify and maximise the marketing value of external partnerships, developing propositions for new partnership opportunities, review the commercial benefits and recommend route forward
- Develop effective sales tools for partnership presentations and customer case studies that highlight the value proposition and differentiation
- Maintain a repository of all partnership activities, leads and actions
What skills and experience are required?
- Degree education and/or professional marketing qualification
- Track record of successful marketing career
- Excellent organisational and project management abilities
- Able to analyse data and muli-task
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines, able to handle pressure
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Marketing Activity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job