Who are we?
Blackrock Search is a specialist recruiter of technology, sales and consulting professionals.
We are passionate about supporting candidates in identifying and attaining their career goals and our experienced and professional consultants will support during every step of your application process.
Who is our client?
Our Client has built an empire working within the artificial audio intelligence consumer electronics sector. within the high-volume consumer electronics sector.
Our client it a recognised brand within the field by consumers and competitors alike. They are growing and as part of their growth plan they are looking to enhance their product management capabilities with a Product Analyst.
What is the role?
We are looking to recruit a Product Analyst on behalf of our client.
Your curiosity and analytical mind are key will be utilised to gather insight from our client’s customers and consumers that can be used to build even better technology and new features for them. You’ll share this insight with commercial and engineering teams across our client’s business, informing product development priorities and specifications.
You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and will be supported to share your insights and ideas, and debate approaches to analysis. Like you, they believe that a relentless customer-centred focus and attention to detail can be a powerful combination.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Yes, the day to job! - This is not an exhaustive list, but it should give you an idea what you will, if successful, being doing.
- Supporting the client’s product development from a data-driven perspective and validating their performance specifications in terms of context and environment
- Drilling into the detail of their QA methodologies and datasets to ensure these support and reflect end-user experience
- Building business cases for deeper research projects and product validation work to continuously improve their product performance
- Real world research into target devices; their underlying platforms and capabilities
- Translate new sound profile performance statistics into formal sound profile specifications
- Partner with product stakeholders to deeply understand their data and business needs, becoming an expert over time in translating these needs into specific analysis that yields actionable insights
- Working closely with their engineering teams to develop core data sets that support accurate product analyses and iterative development
- In time go beyond the analysis — form opinions based on your research, product sense, and intuition, then drive teams to action with the narrative you create.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics field ideally with experience of product launches
- Proven analytical capabilities, intellectual curiosity with a passion for delivering quality analysis
- High data literacy; the ability to manipulate, interpret and visualise data in a way that speaks to technical and non-technical groups - advanced Excel skills would be of great interest
- Diligence, initiative, dedication and excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to distribute knowledge across their business
- Ability to facilitate a team to consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions and also to ask strong questions to help our clients team see areas that may lead to problems
- Passion for building products that delight customers and drive their success
- Expertise in conceptual modelling; ability to see the big picture, analyse risk and envision possible solutions
- Ability to document requirements formally or informally depending on the need of the project.
You will need the releveant qualifications to do this role, Ideally, you’ll have a degree in computer science, music or audio technology, engineering, maths or a physical science. A educational or professional experience with a heavy quantitative, analytical focus, working with large datasets; particularly data mining, manipulation and exploration is a must!
Its simple- Click apply today and a member of our team will be contact. Our client, id fun, energised, pioneering and has a real 'can do’ attitude. You wouldn’t regret your decision to join them!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'