Job Title: Product Analyst
Salary: £400-£500 per day
About The Digital Finance Company
My client is offering a lucrative contract role as a Product Analyst for a global giant in the Digital Finance sector. If you are seeking employment within the Digital Finance field, or are looking to kick-start your career as a Product Analyst, then this is the perfect chance to work with one of the largest and most successful companies in the industry. You will be working alongside a team of talented and established Product Analysts in the Digital Finance field to deliver the next phase of their ambitious program. Take this golden opportunity to learn about the Digital Finance trade from the best!
About The Product Analyst Role
As a Product Analyst, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and practical skills in a well-established Digital Finance environment. Your Key Responsibilities as a Product Analyst will be:
- Identifying, reviewing and analysing business processes and systems
- Working closely with the Product Manager to understand product requirements
- Working with Data Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to make sure you understand all the business context around the data our products are consuming and making sure it's documented
- Creating 'blue prints' of analysis and using learnings that will allow you to scale the product to other Digital Finance markets
- Working on the end-to-end delivery of Digital Products - from scoping and initial requirement elaboration to release and evaluation
About The Successful Product Analyst
If you are currently in a Product Analyst role, or just working in the Digital Finance sector then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to further your career with an industry giant, and learn vital skills that can take your career to the next level. The Desired Skills and Competencies of the Product Analyst are:
- Able to communicate complex information in a digestible format
- A people person - you'll need to build strong relationships within the Digital Finance team
- Analytical, logical and thorough
- Available to travel occasionally for co-locations, both in the UK and overseas
- Confident and open to challenging existing protocols and processes
- Experience of Agile development practices
- Experience of working in a digital development cross functional team
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office tools as well as JIRA and Confluence
- Banking and Financial Services experience extremely beneficial
The Product Analyst role will be offered a highly competitive wage paying from £400 - £500 per day depending on experience. This includes excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Product Analyst role or to apply send your CV now to Nick at . Apply soon before the position is filled!
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job