The Product Analyst supports the development, design, implementation and support of Liquidlogic’s software in Local Authorities.
The applications are web based workflow solutions that include mobile apps and customer portals, providing modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both professionals and the public.
The Product Analyst support solutions in a service area that is relatively advanced in its use of technology and makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable families, and helps to protect children.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how Liquidlogic software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Assisting customers to convert this to configuration settings within Liquidlogic systems
- Taking responsibility for creating, building and testing forms within the Liquidlogic systems using Liquidlogic Form Designer Tool
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Answering queries from Customers with regard to configuration and form design/build
- Configuring the Liquidlogic software for customers
- Creating/updating documentation
- Assisting with the analysis of issues relating to the Children’s Liquidlogic systems
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- An understanding of adults’/children’s/education services in local government
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a complex caseload, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- To work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- To have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills