Product Analyst - SQL, Data Analytics
Leading eCommerce technology business is going through a period of major growth and is now looking for a Product Analyst
This role is within their Robotics team which will act as a 'centre of excellence’ driving forward robotic capabilities, spanning multiple use cases across different industries.
As a Product Analyst you will create, maintain and analyse product dashboards using the data created by tests and usability studies within their robotics division, supporting Product Managers to make data driven decisions to continue to innovate and improve their robotic picking technology.
- Value - Identify the fundamental metrics / KPIs behind robotics solution, the levers that drive them and use these to help product managers unlock and track the value delivered by our products
- Architecture - Understand where data resides, who owns it and how it is used and identify opportunities for improvement
- Tooling - Identify and build reusable solutions to enable analysis to build on previous work
- Problem solving - Use your skills and experience to find platform problems and opportunities, help to size them and understand the route cause and drivers to guide the product roadmap
- Data democratisation - Empower teams with the right tools, reports and guidance to leverage insight to make better informed decisions
- Craft - Share best practice analytics techniques across the group
Skills & Experience:
- Can-do attitude in a fast-paced, complex and often ambiguous environment
- Strong bias for action and impatience for improvement
- Commercially-aware and user-focused - ability to understand needs and identify priorities to unlock value through analytics
- Interest in and curiosity about Robotics
- Significant demonstrable experience in a Data / Business Analyst role
- First class / 2:1 degree in a highly numerate subject
(e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar) or relevant experience
- Intermediate SQL
- Able to work with large and complex datasets and apply various data wrangling techniques
- Analytics 101
- Designing KPIs and Metrics that Matter
- Applying data analysis techniques and mathematical methods to complex problems
- Able to provide actionable insights for stakeholders using a data driven approach.
- Building self-service BI solutions e.g. Tableau, Looker, DataStudio
- Statistical analysis
- Active listener
- Ability to simplify the complex and tailor output for any audience
- Able to bring different skills and personalities together to deliver great outcomes
- Advanced Analytics: Machine learning and simulation
- Domain knowledge: Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Fulfilment or Logistics
- Experience of A/B testing implementation
- Experience with BigQuery
- Data Analysis
- Data Modeling
- Data Visualization
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'